Where we stand.
Child Protection Policy
Click here for Worthington Christian School’s Child Protection Policy
Background Check Policy
Click here for Worthington Christian School’s policy on background checks for employees, volunteers and contract workers
Non-Discrimination Policy (Revised April 2017)
Worthington Christian Schools recruits and admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all its rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to all students. Also, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational programs, admissions policies and athletics/extracurricular activities. Furthermore, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court of administrative agency ordered, or public school initiated desegregation.
Worthington Christian Schools will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability or ethnic origin in the hiring or retention of its certified or non-certified personnel.
Worthington Christian Schools has created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- The WC crest, the individual school banners, and the WC Warrior are registered trademarks of Worthington Christian Schools. They may not be duplicated in any way without prior written permission.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are not stored or distributed to third parties.
- Our site’s response forms allow users to give us contact information (i.e., name and email address). We use individual contact information from the response forms to send the user information about our schools.
- This site contains links to other sites. Worthington Christian Schools is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Editorial access to the site is protected by a password, and the site information is backed up electronically on a daily basis.
This site can collect online contact information from children without prior parental consent or parental notification. Children can complete message forms to principals and sign up for certain activities (i.e., basketball league).
Personal contact information thus received is used solely for dialogue or roster information. Information is not kept for long-term use or made available to third parties.
Choice or Opt-Out/Correct or Update/Contact the Website
This site gives users the following options for 1) removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service; 2) changing and modifying information previously provided; or 3) submitting any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Webmaster, Worthington Christian Schools, 6675 Worthington-Galena Road, Worthington, OH 43085
Common Core Standards (January 2014)
Human Sexuality and Marriage (May 2015)
Transgenderism and the Federal Government (May 2016)