HOMECOMING 2016 / / October 7 & 8
Come home to WCS and reconnect with former classmates, faculty, staff, and coaches. We can’t wait to see you! Here is the tentative schedule:
Friday, October 7
6:00 p.m. Tailgate Party; Stadium Parking Lot (8225 Worthington-Galena Road); Fun for the entire family! Free grilled hot dogs, giveaways galore, corn hole, face painting, and more.
7:00 p.m. Kickoff of Warrior Football
Saturday, October 8
3:00 p.m. Boys Varsity Soccer
Alumni and immediate family living in the same household will be admitted to the football and soccer games at no charge. We will ask that you take a minute to update your personal information.
OHSAA prohibits alcohol and firearms on school premises. Thank you for refraining from using tobacco on school premises or bringing pets inside the stadium.
If you graduated in 1981, 1986, 1991, 1996, 2001, 2006, 2011, it’s time to plan your class reunion! Why not consider planning your reunion during Homecoming Weekend? If you’d like to plan a class reunion, we’re here to help. We can provide email addresses for your classmates, and we’ll help promote your reunion via the WCS website and the WCS Alumni Facebook page. Email us to get started.
Class of 1990
- Friday, August 5, 2016; 6 p.m.
- Home of Elisa (Delagrande) McCurdy; 2400 Tremont Road;
- Catered by Chile Verde and Tom Anthony
- Reunion Coordinator: Elisa (Delegrande) McCurdy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1991
- Saturday October 1, 2016; 7 p.m.
- Brio Tuscan Grille; 1500 Polaris Parkway
- Reunion Coordinators: Mike Edwards – email@example.com and Holly Varian – firstname.lastname@example.org
Class of 1996
- Saturday, June 11, 2016; 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Callahan’s Columbus; 520 Park Street
- FREE appetizers, pizza, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Bring your spouse or a date but please refrain from bringing children. A family-oriented picnic may be scheduled for Sunday afternoon. Visit the Class of 1996 Facebook page for more information and to RSVP.
- Reunion Coordinator: Phil Vinson; email@example.com; 614-419-0269