Worthington Christian Schools has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
- The WCS crest, the individual school banners, and the WCS Warrior are registered trademarks of Worthington Christian Schools. They may not be duplicated in any way without prior written permission.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are not stored or distributed to third parties.
- Our site’s response forms allow users to give us contact information (ie. name and email address). We use individual contact information from the response forms to send the user information about our schools.
- This site contains links to other sites. Worthington Christian Schools is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site makes a message board available to its users (alumni). Please remember that any information that is disclosed in this area becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Editorial access to the site is protected by password and the site information is backed up electronically on a daily basis.
This site can collect online contact information from children without prior parental consent or parental notification. Children can complete message forms to principals and/or sign up for certain activities (i.e., basketball league).
Personal contact information thus received is used solely for dialogue or roster information. Information is not kept for long term use or made available to third parties.
Choice or Opt-Out/Correct or Update/Contact the Web Site
This site gives users the following options for 1) removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service; 2) changing and modifying information previously provided; or 3) submitting any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site:
- Email the Webmaster
- Send mail to the following postal address: Webmaster – Worthington Christian Schools, 6670 Worthington-Galena Road, Worthington, OH 43085
Call the following telephone number: 614-431-8210