Bless a WC teacher.
The heartbeat of WC is our faculty—the men and women called by God to educate and disciple this and future generations of Warriors for Christ. It is the influence of faculty that alumni and alumni parents mention most often when reflecting on their WC experience.
WC invites you to participate in a program designed to bless our faculty with an opportunity for respite and renewal. We’re seeking families willing to offer use of the following at no or minimal charge to WC faculty:
- Privately Owned Vacation Homes
- Vacation Packages
- Airline Miles
- Hotel Points
Timeshares for Teachers gives faculty a rejuvenating vacation that they otherwise might not be able to afford.
How the Program Works
- Families express their desire to offer their timeshare, vacation home, etc. by clicking on the button and completing the online form.
- WC finalizes a list of donated opportunities by November 15.
- The list of possibilities is made available to full-time teachers, who in turn, express their interest by December 1.
- Selection is determined by lottery and communicated to teachers by December 15.
- Teachers make initial contact with donors by December 31 to begin making logistical arrangements.
How to Participate
Please submit the Timeshares for Teachers form (accessible by clicking the button) by November 15. Donations of time at your timeshare, privately owned vacation home, etc. are not eligible for a tax deduction (IRS Publication 526).
Please contact Polly Shoemaker, director of advancement, by email or at 614-410-4231.