The elementary, middle, and high school cafeterias here at WC are in dire need of additional volunteers.
Elementary School Cafeteria Volunteers
- Lunch starts at 11:30 a.m. and ends between 12:30 p.m.-12:45 p.m. Elementary school volunteers work directly with students in assisting them with lunch needs as well as cleaning tables after lunch.
Middle School Cafeteria Volunteers
- Lunch starts at 11:45 a.m. (except for Thursdays–lunch starts at 12:00 p.m.) and typically runs one and half hours. Middle school volunteers work with staff to assist in serving food on the lunch line.
High School Cafeteria Volunteers
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday starts at 11:30 a.m. and lunch on Wednesday and Thursday starts at 11:55 a.m. Typical length is one and a half hours. High School volunteers work with staff to assist in serving food on the lunch line.
We request that ALL volunteers at each school arrive five to ten minutes before the lunchtime to receive instructions and prepare for serving. Volunteers typically serve once per week or once every two weeks. Schedules are emailed to volunteers for each month.
If you are interested in serving in this capacity, please:
- Contact Kathy Kramer, WC Director of Food Services, to find out more information.
- Fill out the volunteer form.
Parent involvement is a vital element of life at WC, and we so deeply appreciate the generosity and sacrifice of the WC community. Thank you.