On Tuesday, December 4 from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., WCS will host the first of two Admissions Open Houses for this school year. All three campuses will be open to visitors with a drop-in format that gives prospective families a glimpse of campus life, as well as a chance to meet principals, teachers, and students on a schedule that suits them.
It is our hope that WC has left a lasting, positive impact on your life—an experience worth passing on and sharing. That’s why we let you know of upcoming admissions events. Inviting that friend at church or in the neighborhood to this admissions open house may just be the nudge they need to start the investigative process.
Admissions Open House is for prospective parents and students who are entering first through 12th grades. Parents of incoming kindergarten students are encouraged to attend Kindergarten Information Night.
2018-19 Admissions Open House
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018; 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019; 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- High School (Grades 9-12) | 6670 Worthington-Galena Road
- Middle School (Grades 6-8) | 8225 Worthington-Galena Road (Entrance faces Lazelle Road)
- Elementary School (Grades 1-5) | 50 Westview Avenue
Who can you invite to WC’s Admissions Open House?