News and Announcements
- Senior College Planning Night: If you missed Senior College Planning Night, you can still view the presentation!
- FAFSA: FAFSA application started on Monday, October 1. You can apply on the FAFSA website.
- College Credit Plus: If you missed our annual meeting, the presentation is available as well as the letter of intent form.
- Junior College Planning Night: Junior College Planning Night is Monday, January 14. All junior students and at least 1 parent are highly encouraged to attend this event!
- ACT Registration: Do you know how to register for the ACT? Read this article for help!
- NCAA Eligibility: Read this quick reference guide if you’re interested in knowing more about NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Common App: See the Common App Ready document for helpful Common App resources.
- College Credit Plus: Visit the Ohio Higher Ed website for the most up to date information on CCP including three great webinars.
- ACT SAT: There are many myths out there regarding the ACT and SAT and this article debunks a few!
- Essays: For more information on how to write the ideal college essay, read this article.
- Applying to College: If you need help with the college application process, you should read these helpful tips.
- Selecting a College: Find out what college graduates are saying about selecting a college in this article by Purdue University.
- Jr/Sr Timelines: Stay on track with your college planning by using these timeline checklists for juniors and seniors.
- To Do List: Read this college to-do list article for advice on being financially prepared for college.
- Naviance: If you need any help with Naviance, check out the how to video!
At A Glance