- Empty Bowls Fundraiser: Bowls created by our ceramics students will be filled with ice cream and toppings and sold Wednesday through Friday, December 12-14. All proceeds will go towards the seniors’ Dominican trip.
- Exam Week: Please see our Exam Schedule for specific information about our exam week, December 17-21.
- Ugly Sweater Day: Wear your ugliest Christmas sweater to school on Monday, December 17 to celebrate our last week before break! This is still a campus wear day, so please wear your sweater with your school khakis, skirt, or jumper.
- Musical Auditions: Auditions for our winter musical, Big Fish, will be after school on Monday, December 17.
- Christmas Break: Our last day of school before break is Friday, December 21 (which is an early release day). Christmas break is from December 24 through January 6. We will resume classes on Monday, January 7!
- Warrior Fridays: Warrior Friday will begin Friday, November 16 and will continue until the end of a teams’ season or the last Friday in February, whichever comes first.
- Members of winter sports teams (and cheerleaders) may wear their jerseys or warm up tops on the top, and campus wear on the bottom. No exceptions, please don’t ask.
- If jerseys are sleeveless or have a low neck, students of either gender must wear a t-shirt underneath.
- Participation is optional and at the discretion of the coaches.
- All members of a team participating in Warrior Friday must be dressed alike.
- Students who have misplaced their jersey or top should simply wear campus wear.
- Warrior Friday is not a dress down day.
- FinalForms: WCS is using a new program for all forms that are typically turned in at the beginning of the school year (medical forms, handbook agreement, etc.). Be sure to log into your FinalForms account and make sure all forms have been completed. If you need any help, please contact our nurse, Lisa Cunningham.
- Meningococcal Vaccine: Ohio law requires all senior students to provide proof of immunization against meningococcal virus (meningitis). Seniors can use WC’s documentation form, or, they can provide other documentation from your physician’s office. This vaccination is required prior to the first day of school in August. Please contact our nurse, Lisa Cunningham, if you have any questions.
- Lunch Purchases: To find the breakdown of food service purchases by student, log into Renweb, click on FACTS, then click on your food service balance, highlighted in blue, in the “Prepay Accounts” box.
- Work Permits: Students can save time by completing the work permit forms and taking them to their potential employer to complete their portion. Then bring the forms to the high school office for a work permit to be issued. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the office to complete the work permit.
- Student Fobs: Returning students should keep using the fob they received the previous year. New students and freshmen should have received their fobs at orientation. If you lose your fob, replacement fobs are $5 each. If your fob is broken, it will be replaced at no cost when you return your broken one to the office.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes are required if a student drives himself to school. These can be purchased at the office for $5.
- Visitors to WCHS: All visitors, including parents, must sign in with the office upon arrival. This must be done before visiting any classrooms or performing any tasks on campus. At the time of check-in, the visitor will receive a visitor’s sticker to wear while on campus denoting their purpose. All visitors must enter through the visitor’s entrance by the flag pole.