Topic: How Does The Human Body Work? (Activity based explanation of the body God designed including dissection, microscope observations, and exercise analysis.)
- Session One: Incoming first through fifth grades
- Session Two: Incoming sixth through eighth grades
Open to WC and non-WC students. Bring a friend!
- Session One: June 11-14 (first through fourth grades)
- Session Two: June 18-21 (fifth through seventh grades)
Times: 9 a.m. – Noon
Location: WCHS (6670 Worthington-Galena Road)
Cost: $150 Per Camper (includes $50 for supplies). Please note that payment is required at the time of registration, and there are no refunds.
- Christie Burns, WCHS science teacher. Email Mrs. Burns.
Questions: If you have questions, please email Lisa Raikes, summer camp coordinator.