GIRLS AND BOYS TENNIS CAMP | THREE SESSIONS OFFERED
Grades: Beginner and Intermediate sessions for incoming first through sixth grades. Intermediate and Advanced sessions for incoming students in grades seven through 12. Please contact camp directors for assistance with placement. Open to WC and non-WC students. Bring a friend!
- Session 1: June 28 – July 2
- Session 2: July 26-30
- Session 3: August 9-13 (Beginners only)
- Session 1: 1:00-3:00 p.m. (Beginners, incoming grades 1-6)
- Session 1: 3:00-5:00 p.m. (Intermediate/Advanced, incoming grades 7-12)
- Session 2: 1-3 p.m. (Beginners, incoming grades 1-6)
- Session 2: 3-5 p.m. (Intermediate and Advanced, incoming grades 7-12)
- Session 3: 1-3 p.m. (Beginners, incoming grades 1-6)
Location: Reither Courts at WC Outdoor Athletic Complex. (1485 Lazelle Road)
Cost: $100 Per Camper, Per Session. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration.
Camp Safety Protocol: Safety protocols have been put in place to create as safe an environment as possible for their children.
Camp Director: Stefanie Mayotte, girls varsity tennis coach. Email Coach Stefanie.
Questions: If you have questions, please email Lisa Raikes, summer camp coordinator.