All parents and students of incoming 7th graders and new students should attend the orientation at Grace Polaris Auditorium from 6-7pm.
After the orientation, everyone is welcome to walk around and tour our upper school building from 7-8pm. Returning parents and students are welcome to stop by during our open house as well!
Upper school students grades 7-9 will have their first day of school on Thursday, August 19. Their next day of school will be Monday, August 23.
Upper school students grades 10-12 will have their first day of school on Friday, August 20.
ALL STUDENTS BEGIN ATTENDANCE
Please turn in your Picture Order Form when you come to get your picture taken.
If you have not yet had your picture taken, please be sure to get yours done today! Also, please turn in your Picture Order Form when you come to get your picture taken.
Juniors’ pre-registration will take place the week of in their English 11 classes.
Students should arrive at their normal time (around 8:15 a.m.).
- Students last name A-L will gather in the commons when they arrive to school
- Students last name M-Z will gather in the student lounge area by the media center
Testing begins at 8:30 a.m. sharp in the main gym. Testing will finish at 12:30 p.m. Students taking the test are allowed to go home after it is finished.
Students should bring:
- 2 sharpened #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- An approved calculator: please go to the College Board website for guidelines
- Water bottle and snack for the break – no coffee, energy drinks, etc…water only
- Students should be in uniform and have a sweater or sweatshirt
Please see the winter sports picture schedule for specific times. Be sure to fill out and bring in your photo order form if you would like to order individual pictures. Seniors, you will also need to fill out the senior banner order form.