CLASS OF 2021
Graduation information and more for this year’s seniors.
- Below are the commencement events that will take place at the end of the school year. Please remember that changes may have to be made due to COVID-19. Any changes will be communicated as early possible and will also be reflected on this page and the school’s website calendar.
- Details: Please see our senior letter and senior parent letter for more detailed information regarding our graduation events (arrival times, dress guidelines, and more).
- COVID Notes: Masks are required to be worn by everyone in the building for all graduation events.
- Caps and Gowns: Seniors can pick up their caps and gowns from Mrs. Meyers in the office on Monday, May 3.
- Tickets: Each senior is allowed to bring 6 guests to Commencement.
- Tickets will be handed out to each senior when they pick up their cap and gown on Monday, May 3.
- If you do not need all 6 tickets, you are welcome to either hand off your tickets to another senior family or turn them in to the office and we will reallocate them.
- We understand that some of our families have many children – mom, dad, and siblings will exceed the allotted 6 tickets. We encourage those who have extra tickets to share them with those in need. You are also welcome to contact Chelsea Meyers and let her know how many more tickets you might need. We will try our best to juggle numbers, but we can’t make any promises.
- Senior Signs/Banners: If you would like to order a senior sign or banner, please contact Magnum Press. They have our logo and the correct school colors as well, and they can personalize to your wants/needs. They do great work and their prices are competitive with other printing people in the area.
- Magnum Press, 614.847.5600, 6155 Huntley Road, Suite F, Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Senior Year at a Glance: This is a list of events and costs that should be expected through a student’s senior year. We are providing this list to hopefully relieve some stress and help you plan ahead for senior year! (Please note that this document reflects a normal school year. It does not reflect any changes that may have to be made due to COVID-19.)