Juniors’ pre-registration will take place on Monday in their English 11 classes.
Students should arrive at their normal time (around 8:15 a.m.).
- Students last name A-L will gather in the commons when they arrive to school
- Students last name M-Z will gather in the student lounge area by the media center
Testing begins at 8:30 a.m. sharp in the main gym. Testing will finish at 12:30 p.m. Students taking the test are allowed to go home after it is finished.
Students should bring:
- 2 sharpened #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- An approved calculator: please go to the College Board website for guidelines
- Water bottle and snack for the break – no coffee, energy drinks, etc…water only
- Students should be in uniform and have a sweater or sweatshirt