GRADES 9-12 SCHOOL & COLLEGE COUNSELING
News and Announcements
- ACT Boot Camp 2020: Registration for our June 1-4 boot camp is now open! There will only be one session and will be limited to the first 30 students.
- College Planning Night for Juniors: Monday, January 13, at 7 p.m. in the AC.
- FAFSA: FAFSA application starts on Tuesday, October 1. You can apply on the FAFSA website.
- ACT Registration: Do you know how to register for the ACT? Read this article for help!
- NCAA Eligibility: Read this quick reference guide if you’re interested in knowing more about NCAA eligibility requirements.
- Common App: See the Common App Ready document for helpful Common App resources.
- College Credit Plus: Visit the Ohio Higher Ed website for the most up to date information on CCP including three great webinars. Missed our CCP Info Night in December? You can still read our presentation for some helpful information.
- ACT SAT: There are many myths out there regarding the ACT and SAT and this article debunks a few!
- Essays: For more information on how to write the ideal college essay, read this article.
- Applying to College: If you need help with the college application process, you should read these helpful tips.
- Selecting a College: Find out what college graduates are saying about selecting a college in this article by Purdue University.
- Jr/Sr Timelines: Stay on track with your college planning by using these timeline checklists for juniors and seniors.
- To Do List: Read this college to-do list article for advice on being financially prepared for college.