GRADES 9-12 WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NHS Induction: We will be inducting our new NHS students on Thursday, February 27.
- Scheduling Days: If you’re interested in learning about the class scheduling process for next school year, please attend your designated scheduling night below.
- House OOU: We will be changing where the houses sit in chapel for the month, so wear your house shirt on Wednesday, March 4! You may be OOU on the bottom, but please see the handbook regarding the OOU dress code rules.
- ExtravaBANDza Concert: Join us for a wonderful evening of music from our 6-12 grade band students on Thursday, March 5! Our concert bands and jazz band will perform a great selection of songs for your enjoyment. All are welcome.
- Transportation by Public Schools
- There are only 4 school districts that transport to WC: Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, and Worthington.
- Most other districts will provide a payment-in-lieu of transportation for families that register.
- Westerville families, please view the Requesting Transportation Services letter from the Office of Logistics for specific information.
- Click here to see how this applies to your student and register early: Transportation by Public Schools for Parents
- FinalForms: WC is using a new program for all forms that are typically turned in at the beginning of the school year (medical forms, handbook agreement, etc.). Be sure to log into your FinalForms account and make sure all forms have been completed. If you need any help, please contact our nurse, Lisa Cunningham.
- Meningococcal Vaccine: Ohio law requires all senior students to provide proof of immunization against meningitis. Seniors can use WC’s documentation form, or, they can provide other documentation from your physician’s office. This vaccination is required prior to the first day of school in August. Please contact our nurse, Lisa Cunningham, if you have any questions.
- Attendance Hotline: Call 614-410-4343 to report your absent or tardy student.
- Lunch Purchases: To find the breakdown of food service purchases by student, log into Renweb, click on FACTS, then click on your food service balance, highlighted in blue, in the “Prepay Accounts” box.
- Work Permits: Students can save time by completing the work permit forms and taking them to their potential employer to complete their portion. Then bring the forms to the high school office for a work permit to be issued. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the office to complete the work permit.
- Student Fobs: Returning students should keep using the fob they received the previous year. New students and freshmen should have received their fobs at orientation. If you lose your fob, replacement fobs are $5 each. If your fob is broken, it will be replaced at no cost when you return your broken one to the office.
- Parking Passes: Parking passes are required if a student drives himself to school. These can be purchased at the office for $5.
- Visitors to WCHS: All visitors, including parents, must sign in with the office upon arrival. This must be done before visiting any classrooms or performing any tasks on campus. At the time of check-in, the visitor will receive a visitor’s sticker to wear while on campus denoting their purpose. All visitors must enter through the visitor’s entrance through the front doors of the high school building.