GRADES K-5 WEEKLY ANNOUNCEMENTS
February 25: High School Band Instrument Presentation to 5th graders during special
March 9: Praying Parents, 8:45, ES cafetaria
March 9: Speech Meet Presentations in Chapel (see times below)
March 13: End of 3rd Quarter
March 14: District Speech Meet at Cypress Christain
March 16: Grade 4 to Ohio State House, 9:30am-11:45am
March 17: Grade 5 Camp Parent Meeting, 7:00, ES cafeteria
March 20: Report Cards emailed
March 23-27: SPRING BREAK, No School
March 31: Easter Basket Ministry (information to come)
SPEECH MEET CHAPEL, March 9, ES cafeteria
- 9:15 – 5th grade
- 10:15 – 1st and 2nd grades
- 1:15 – 3rd and 4th grades
ES CAFETERIA VOLUNTEERS STILL NEEDED: The cafeteria needs volunteers Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:25-12:30 weekly or biweekly. If you are available to help in this way please email Melody Peeler.
- Warrior Prayer
- New Boxtop Program Procedure: Boxtop App letter and information
- District Code for FACTS ParentsWeb Login: WCS-OH
- Transportation Changes: Please call the Elementary School Office at 614-431-8240 to report a transportation change.
- Attendance Hotline: Call 614-410-4343 to report your absent or tardy student.
- Shuttle Bus Schedule 2019
- SCHOOL UNIFORM GUIDELINES
- Medical Authorization (Submit with any medication that you send to the school for your student.)
- Elementary School Field Trips
- WCS Elementary Calendar 2019-20; WCS Calendar 2019-2020 please note – these calendars are subject to change – for the most up to date information please visit the calendar page on the school website or the WC app.
- WCES Intranet Instructions: How to access the WCES Intranet from home
- Facts Lunch Purchase Details: To review lunch purchase details: sign into ParentsWeb. Click on “FACTS”, click on your food service balance (blue font) in the “Prepay Accounts”.
- Health Practices: It is required that parents keep ill students home from school until the student is free of fever, vomiting, and diarrhea for 24 hours from the last incident of fever, vomiting and/or diarrhea.