TICKETS ON SALE FOR GIRLS SEMIFINALS
The Lady Warriors basketball team advances to the Final Four for the first time since 2001.
After a thrilling overtime victory over Ottawa Glandorf 46-43, the Lady Warriors are heading to the OHSAA DIII Basketball Tournament Semifinals. The Lady Warriors will play Applecreek Waynedale on Thursday, March 10 at 2 p.m. The game will be played at the University of Dayton Arena (1801 S Edwin C Moses Blvd, Dayton, OH 45417). There will be no charge for parking. Students attending the game will be counted as an excused absence.
Tickets go on sale this morning. When purchasing tickets, you will select your seat(s). There is an arena map showing where you are purchasing your seat. For those who want to sit in the same section, make sure to coordinate prior to purchasing tickets. The arena is split into four quadrants for the game. WC is the RED quadrant, sections 103-104, 202-206, and 302-304. The other Division III semifinal between Purcell Marian and Belmont Union Local starts at noon. Your ticket will be good for both games.
Student Section Tickets
Student section tickets are not reserved seats. On the ticket site, if purchasing a ticket for a student who will sit in the student section, select “Worthington Christian Student Section” in the drop-down menu.
- Tickets go on sale Monday, March 7 at 10 a.m.
- Adult: $16 for both games in each division (Noon and 2 p.m.)
- Student: $12 for both games in each division (Noon and 2 p.m.)
- Children two and under are free.
- Reserved Seating
- Student Sections are General Admission tickets. The endzones / section 223 will be the holding area for WC students until the noon game ends. We will have administrators to assist in the transition of areas between games.
Make the short drive to Dayton to cheer on the Lady Warriors! Come Early! Get Loud!! GO WARRIORS!!!