GIRLS BASKETBALL CAMP | JULY 20-24
Grades: Incoming grades 2-7. Open to WC and non-WC students. Bring a friend!
Dates: July 20-24
- Session 1 – 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. (Incoming grades 2-4)
- Session 2 – 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Incoming grades 5-7)
Location: The Hogue Gymnasium (1485 Lazelle Road)
Cost: $100 Per Camper. Please note that payment is required at the time of registration.
Camp Safety Protocol: The following safety protocols have been put in place to create as safe an environment as possible for their children.
- Camp sessions will have a maximum of 36 participants. The 36 participants will be split into groups of 12 that will be working separately from each other.
- Camp sessions will close once there are 36 registrations. You can email the camp director to be put on a waitlist if a camp session is full. Camp Directors may add a session if there are 36 students on the waitlist.
- Hand washing/Hand sanitizer breaks will be required every 30 minutes.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the registration table each day prior to camp. Any camper with a temperature will not be able to attend camp that day.
- Any equipment used during camp will be disinfected each day prior to being used again.
- Camps will focus on individual skill development and fun games.
Camp Director: Email Jason Dawson, girls varsity basketball coach.
Questions: If you have questions, please email Lisa Raikes, summer camp coordinator.