A special place just for fathers of children in grades K-6.
Thanks for checking out DadLab. We are a father-focused, parent-strengthening for home discipleship group of WC dads with children in grades kindergarten through sixth grade. We would love to have you join us in encouraging one another as we pursue godly leadership in our homes.
DadLab is a parent-led group of fathers who desire to answer God’s call to fatherhood and family. In a community with other dads, DadLab aspires to:
- Demystify our father-role to serve, lead and disciple our family more intentionally;
- Answer our questions about building a home culture that supports family discipleship; and
- Devote ourselves to new habits that fortify our own spiritual growth, strengthens partnership with our wives and deepens trust-based relating with our children…by practicing the ways of Jesus …as strong & gentle men.
Download Three Habits to Intentional Home Disciple-Marking
We have curated a variety of resources that we have found helpful in fathering our children and leading our homes. Check back often as resources will continue to be added.
- Thoughts from the Diary of a Desperate Man by Walter Henrichsen
- Thoughts for Young Men by JC Ryle
- Competing Spectacles by Tony Reinke
- Parenting by Paul David Tripp
- Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp
- Boundaries with Kids by Henry Cloud and John Townsend