STAY INFORMED WITH THE WC APP
One of the best ways to stay informed is by downloading the WC app to your smartphone or tablet. The WC app is the primary source for the latest announcements, news, events, and more for parents and students. The app is free to download.
Downloading the App
Downloading the app to your smartphone or tablet is the first order of business.
- Go to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search Worthington Christian School.
- Download the app
- ALLOW notifications.
- ALLOW location while using the app.
- NOTE: Both of these settings can be altered at any point by going to your phone/tablet’s settings and clicking on the WC app.
Exploring the App
Take time to explore the WC app. There are many helpful features.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find the WC app in the App Store or Google Play?
Search Worthington Christian School.
I like the push notifications but don’t like the sound associated with it.
You’re in control of how you are notified. Find the WC app on your phone or tablet’s settings (not the app settings) to customize your experience.
Can I get driving directions to school events?
Yes. The app interfaces with the navigation source you’ve selected on your phone such as Google Maps, MapQuest, etc. After finding the sporting event or other school activity of interest on the app calendar, follow these steps:
1. Click the event to expand the view.
2. Click Read More.
3. Click the map one time and then click the magnifying glass in the lower right-hand corner.
4. Your phone’s navigation will open, and you should follow the usual steps you use to get driving directions.